Karate/ Martial Arts Program for Teens/ High School Students
Let’s face it: High School for most teens can be challenging at time. These days, teenagers often complain of feeling bored, overwhelmed with school work, and pressure to “fit-in”.
Our karate program for teenagers is specifically designed to help steer students on the path to success – now and for the rest of their lives.
Benefits of karate school for teenagers:
- Adds credibility to any student’s list of extra-curricular activities and hobbies for college application and career resume.
- Stomps-out boredom and bad-behavior
- Is physically and mentally challenging and helps keeps teens fit and motivated.
- Reinforces core values which helps teens make wiser and more responsible decisions.
- Lessens the anxiety of being belittled or bullied at school
- Instantly builds a network of new friends as they continue the karate program year after year.
- Builds self-confidence and strengthens their sense of self-esteem (a troubled area for most teenagers).
- Ultimately leads teens into a respectful, fulfilling, and happy life so that they can give back to their family, friends, employers, and to their communities.
Learn more about the core values of our martial arts programs.
This is a progressive program using belt promotions as positive reward and reinforcement.
Parents may elect to enroll their teens into our program by completing the enrollments forms either online or at our studio in Glendale. Also, parents are welcomed sign-up their teen for a FREE Trial Class!